aob-noname1aob-noname1

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dave's Guide to Yeast Dave's Guide to Yeast

cookie

The voice for this flash sounds like the voice actor for Cookie from the game "You Don't Know Jack"
Which is really awesome! :D

Peview of wat to come Peview of wat to come

What the <censored for your protection>

WHAT THE <CENSORED>? Why the <censored>. Try to add a little more umph to the quality of sound, maybe a theme song or something, you know?

Legitamate Restaurant Legitamate Restaurant

YES!! the corp. can hide no longer!

The corporation will be exposed for what it really is! A fattening machine, hey, but I don't care, they have good food. Have a good day, and gl on this submission.

JAMce responds:

yes.. I'm torn by their evil conspiracies to undermine the health of the american populus... and then again.. I'm addicted to their corn salsa.... BLAST YOU CHIPORTLE!!!!

Space Invaders 3D Space Invaders 3D

While this game has a lot of potential, I can't seem to be able to do anything in it. Are the controls broken?

shay4545 responds:

Hmm.. I can't seem to get the controls working either.. The controls work fine on the same version we uploaded to kongregate, but they don't seem to work here... Thanks for telling me about this. I will see what I can do.

Five Nights at Dance! Five Nights at Dance!

This could definitely be a lot better with an option to leave the game instead of failing over and over and over. Plus some music while we have to press button seems to be the point of the game and yet I think it's missing. Great potential for this game, I just feel like there should be more to it.

Colorful v1.01 Colorful v1.01

This is kinda like a bunch of other games. You know like the ones you play at bars and such (except this one doesn't cost $0.50 to play). You should add some music and maybe a menu and some type of detection when the player has no moves left.