aob-noname1aob-noname1

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Space Invaders 3D Space Invaders 3D

While this game has a lot of potential, I can't seem to be able to do anything in it. Are the controls broken?

shay4545 responds:

Hmm.. I can't seem to get the controls working either.. The controls work fine on the same version we uploaded to kongregate, but they don't seem to work here... Thanks for telling me about this. I will see what I can do.

Five Nights at Dance! Five Nights at Dance!

This could definitely be a lot better with an option to leave the game instead of failing over and over and over. Plus some music while we have to press button seems to be the point of the game and yet I think it's missing. Great potential for this game, I just feel like there should be more to it.

Colorful v1.01 Colorful v1.01

This is kinda like a bunch of other games. You know like the ones you play at bars and such (except this one doesn't cost $0.50 to play). You should add some music and maybe a menu and some type of detection when the player has no moves left.

Pong -o- Matic Pong -o- Matic

This isn't too bad :D You should add some music. Definitely just as addictive as the original and I like that you've added one with random barriers that pop-up.

Guess The Sport Guess The Sport

If you right-click you can skip to the last question where even if you answer it wrong, it will still say you won.

sauleans responds:

Oops, i forgot to take that out. :)

Shift: Freedom! Shift: Freedom!

awesome

this would be a 10 out of 10, but the only reason it isn't, is because a lot of times it lags, and then sometimes it doesn't respond at all, which really really really really really really really really really really really really sucks.

One Chance One Chance

replay?

lol, for those of you who don't know
just delete the space you set aside for adobe flash player. right click on the game, goto the tab that looks like a folder and set it to zero. click okay and it'll give you a warning. just ignore it, refresh the game and voila! you got a fresh start ^_^

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Excelent

I find it to be a very interesting game and I enjoy playing it. There was just one thing, why couldn't I turn off the music? :(

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

good, but strange

the one bad thing about this game, was the same thing about that sonic game they recently released for the 360. you fail too easily