aob-noname1aob-noname1

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dave's Guide to Yeast Dave's Guide to Yeast

cookie

The voice for this flash sounds like the voice actor for Cookie from the game "You Don't Know Jack"
Which is really awesome! :D

Peview of wat to come Peview of wat to come

What the <censored for your protection>

WHAT THE <CENSORED>? Why the <censored>. Try to add a little more umph to the quality of sound, maybe a theme song or something, you know?

Legitamate Restaurant Legitamate Restaurant

YES!! the corp. can hide no longer!

The corporation will be exposed for what it really is! A fattening machine, hey, but I don't care, they have good food. Have a good day, and gl on this submission.

JAMce responds:

yes.. I'm torn by their evil conspiracies to undermine the health of the american populus... and then again.. I'm addicted to their corn salsa.... BLAST YOU CHIPORTLE!!!!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

There aren't many flashs that I like but this is unbelieveable. I'd like to thank you personally for creating this. I think this one will go down in history with the Numa Numa Dance. (I don't know, what do you think?)

The Common Sword The Common Sword

hmm...another preview.

By the looks of it, you got something going for you. With a little help and some more inventivness you might have something epidemic. As much as I HATE previews, this one is alright!

GL on the movie

Sakeido responds:

Trust me, I hated putting this here as much as you hate previews... missed cutoff for NG alphas by 100kb... oh well :) I'll release something more entertaining sometime soon.

Tribute to HLG's foot Tribute to HLG's foot

wtf?

Not sorry for this vote but that was just rediculus. That is a complete waste of space, sorry about the dude/gal's foot, but that is crap!!

TruffleClock responds:

Shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot, please die.